1 Object of terms of participation and use
- 1.1 GimmeMore GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “GM”) is the operator of https://gimmemore.com.
- 1.2 GM provides to you on the web pages of GimmeMore (hereinafter “GM Web Pages”) and in various apps (hereinafter “GM Apps”) different free services (e.g. quiz-games) (hereinafter “Free Games”) and paid premium quiz-games (“Premium Games”) for entertainment purposes (Free Games and Premium Games hereinafter jointly the “GM Games”).
- 1.3 The present terms of participation and use govern the provision of GM Games on GM Web Pages and GM Apps as well as your use of those and all content provided.
- 1.4 Any additional rules and conditions of participation will be published as part of the particular GM Game. By participating, you accept these rules and conditions of participation.
2 Change of terms of participation and use
- 2.1 GM is entitled to modify these terms of participation and use at any time within its contractual relationship with you.
- 2.2 You can view the terms of participation and use at any time at https://gimmemore.com/terms. We will also inform you by email of any changes to our terms of participation and use as long as you have registered with GM.
- 2.3 By continuing to use GM Games after a change, you are accepting the new terms of participation and use.
- 3.1 Use of Free Games is generally free of charge and does not require your registration. Use of Premium Games is subject to applicable fees as outlined in section 4 below.
- 3.2 Depending on the internet connection used and your internet rate, you may, incur internet connection charges which will be charged to you by third parties (e.g. internet provider, mobile network provider).
- 3.3 Certain additional features on GM's Web Pages and GM Apps (e.g. rankings, high score rankings, competitions) require you to register as a participant. There is no entitlement of participation. GM is therefore entitled to reject applications to participate without further explanation.
- 3.4 In the course of the registration process, you will be asked to enter a username and password. You can then use these data to log in to the GM website after activation. You must keep your access data including your password secret and you must not allow unauthorized third parties to access them. You are liable in accordance with statutory provisions for any use and/or other activity carried out using your access data.
- 3.5 Free Games are designed for children and adolescents. However, GM recommends use of Free Games from the age of 8. If you are younger than 8, we only recommend use of Free Games under parental supervision.
- 3.6. Premium Games are designed and admitted for users older than the age of 18.
4 Premium Games, Payment
- 4.1 Use of Premium Games is subject to payment of the applicable fees as outlined on the GM Web Pages. Furthermore, the following regulations apply to your use of Premium Games.
- 4.2. We accept the payment methods outlined in the Premium Games checkout.
- 4.3. You warrant that you are above the age of 18, that all payment data you enter is correct and that you are fully authorized to pay with the payment means used.
- 4.4 Insofar as value added tax ("VAT") is applicable by law, all fees are understood to include VAT.
- 4.5. We reserve the right to exclude users from entering Premium Games in our own discretion.
- 4.6. Premium Games are digital products. Refunds are not offered for digital products once the order is placed and the digital products are delivered to you.
5 Availability, Modifications
- 5.1 GM always endeavors to keep GM Games complete, up-to-date and fully functional on GM Web Pages and GM Apps, but temporary restrictions or interruptions cannot be ruled out as a result of technical malfunctions (e.g. interruptions to the power supply, hardware or software errors, and technical problems in data lines).
- 5.2 Otherwise the right to use GM Games available on GM Web Pages is limited to GM's technical and operating capabilities.
- 5.3 GM reserves the right to shut down, restrict or change the operation of GM's Web Pages and/or GM Games wholly or partially, at any time, without explanation.
6 Rights of use
- 6.1 All copyrights and rights of use to GM Games and/or GM Apps as well as to the content on GM Web Pages (text, graphics, etc.) are expressly reserved.
- 6.2 Unless any further use is explicitly permitted in these terms of participation and use or on GM Web Pages,
- a) you may only retrieve and display the content available on GM Web Pages for personal purposes. This right of use is limited to the duration of your contractual participation.
- b) you may not process, change, translate, present, publish, exhibit, duplicate or distribute in any other way the content available on GM Web Pages either in whole or in part. You are also forbidden from removing or altering copyright notices, logos or other markings or proprietary notices.
- 6.3 Any forbidden exploitation, distribution, duplication or other breach of commercial property rights and copyrights belonging to GM will be pursued in the civil and criminal courts.
7 Forbidden activities
- 7.1 The games available on GM web pages or through GM Apps are only intended for your non-commercial use. You are prohibited from any use for or in connection with commercial purposes. Prohibited commercial use includes in particular:
- any offer or advertising of paid content, services and/or products, both your own and those belonging to third parties,
- any offer, advertising, or execution of activities with a commercial background such as sweepstakes, draws, barters, adverts, or pyramid schemes, and
- any electronic or other gathering of identity data and/or contact details (including email addresses) belonging to members (e.g. for the dispatch of unsolicited emails).
- 7.2 You are also prohibited from any activities on or in connection with GM Web Pages, GM Games or GM Apps which are in breach of current legislation, infringe the rights of third parties or breach the principles of protection for minors.
- 7.3 You are also prohibited from engaging in any action liable to impair the smooth operation of GM web pages, GM Games and GM Apps, in particular to overload GM's systems.
- 7.4 If there is a suspicion of illegal or criminal acts, GM will be entitled and possibly also obliged to check your activities and if necessary, to initiate appropriate legal steps.
8 Data protection
- 8.1 GM will process your personal details for specific purposes and in accordance with statutory provisions.
- 8.2 Personal details given for the purpose of using additional features in GM Games or Premium Games, will be used by GM for fulfilment, payment, and handling.
- 8.3 Further information on the nature, scope, location and purpose of GM's collection, processing and use of required personal details can be found in the data protection declaration https://gimmemore.com/data-protection.
9 Limitation of Liability
- 9.1 If you suffer a loss from using the free services provided on GM Web Pages or through GM Apps (including the retrieval of free content), GM will only be liable to the extent that your loss has been incurred due to the contractual use of the free content and/or services and only in the case of deliberate acts (including fraudulent intent) and gross negligence on the part of GM.
- 9.2 GM is not liable for incorrect information caused and/or disseminated by participants and/or third parties including Cooperation Partners, and which is connected to a competition.
- 9.3 GM is not liable for offers from third parties, in particular from Cooperation Partners, which are promoted on GM Web Pages, in GM Games or GM Apps.
10 Final provisions
- 10.1 Changes to these terms of participation and use must be made in writing to be effective. The same applies to the abrogation of the requirement for written form.
- 10.2 If any provisions of these terms of participation and use are or become invalid and/or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- 10.3 The place of fulfilment and jurisdiction is, to the extent permitted by law, Berlin, Germany.